Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Winestore and Charles Smith Wines

We'd like to thank our friends at K Vintners / Charles Smith Wines for the shout out on the blog recently. The wines from Charles Smith are some of our favorites - and their people are really cool too...

http://kvintners.blogspot.com/2010/03/winestore-charlotte.html

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Winestore, Charlotte

So I have mentioned some stores I like in Seattle, but I thought I would go a little outside the norm today to give a shout out to the guys at winestore in Charlotte, NC. I like the owners 1) because their names are both Matt so it's easy for me to remember and 2) they have a super cool, ultra modern store with kick ass wines and a shitload of stuff I would drink on their enomatic winespout dispenser things (including many of ours).



Their site is really easy to navigate, even for someone with technical challenges such as myself, and they make it really REALLY easy to click and buy. Their stores are even easier. And they have some of the most competitive pricing I have seen on our wines. I like that they are hip and they can share really cool stories with people in new and exciting ways--a lot of what they do totally aligns with our philosophy here at K and CSW. Plus, they are friends with another cool dude I love, Doug Frost.

Check 'em out: http://winestore-online.com/wines/1583

No comments: