Wednesday, November 28, 2012

32% Off Amazing California Cabernet!

2009 Dry Creek Cabernet
http://www.kenswineguide.com/images_wine/Dry-Creek-Vineyard-2007-Cabernet.gif

Winery Price: $25.00 (Click HERE to see)
Winestore Price: $18.99 per bottle
Mixed Case Price: $17.10 per bottle

SAVE 32%

When I think back to all the wonderful bottles I have had over the last several years, it may surprise you to find out that a bottle of 1987 Dry Creek Cabernet that was given to me by a friend is one of the best California Cabernets I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. It probably should not be that way...I mean, this bottle was probably bought for all of $8.00 in 1989 and was never meant to last 20 years. Maybe it was the company I was with, maybe it was the wonderful food, maybe I am crazy - but the wine was just singing that night.

I'm not sure what that story has to do with this killer deal on the 2009 Dry Creek Cabernet, 'cause there is no way we are going to let this tasty treat last 20 years. This wine has a shelf life at my house of like 40 minutes after it comes through the door!

Dry Creek Vineyards may not be on your radar screen right now, but if you are a Cabernet lover like I am, this wine is worth a go. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!

To order you can:

Order ONLINE by clicking HERE (pickup available at all THREE stores)

Call SOUTHPARK @ 704-442-4024

Call BLAKENEY @ 704-443-2944

Call LAKE NORMAN @ 704-892-5662

No comments: